A national register of certified spirometry professionals and operators is set to launch. The framework is endorsed by NHS England and was co-produced by a stakeholder group comprising Association for Respiratory Technology & Physiology (ARTP), Association of Respiratory Nurse Specialists, Asthma UK, British Lung Foundation, British Thoracic Society, Education for Health, and Primary Care Respiratory Society UK.
Monica Fletcher, Chair of the Stakeholder Group and Chief Executive of Education for Health, writes for Futures on how the framework is more than just another hoop to jump through.
- PHE’s Health Matters focuses on antibiotics
- DVLA update driving regulations for patients with sleep apnoea
- Understanding patient data: data citation
- BTS publishes new guideline for management of non-tuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary disease
- New website launched: REACH (Register for Asthma Research)
- New resource coming soon to support HCPs working to combine health & social care
- Ask About Asthma Campaign 11th - 24th September 2017
- NHSE releases first STP rankings
- 'We're in an air pollution crisis - again' says Prof. Stephen Holgate
- Pulmonary rehab forum launched