A national register of certified spirometry professionals and operators is set to launch. The framework is endorsed by NHS England and was co-produced by a stakeholder group comprising Association for Respiratory Technology & Physiology (ARTP), Association of Respiratory Nurse Specialists, Asthma UK, British Lung Foundation, British Thoracic Society, Education for Health, and Primary Care Respiratory Society UK.
Monica Fletcher, Chair of the Stakeholder Group and Chief Executive of Education for Health, writes for Futures on how the framework is more than just another hoop to jump through.
- New resource coming soon to support HCPs working to combine health & social care
- Ask About Asthma Campaign 11th - 24th September 2017
- Health Foundation launches Behavioural Insights Research Programme
- NHSE releases first STP rankings
- 'We're in an air pollution crisis - again' says Prof. Stephen Holgate
- Pulmonary rehab forum launched
- Leeds/Wakefield Respiratory Conference, 21st April 2017
- New secondary care COPD audit discussion forum launched
- RCP Specialty spotlight March 2017 - respiratory medicine
- New report on Sustainability and Transformation Plans by The King's Fund