We are pleased to launch a new forum and programme area which bring together a range of secondary care QI resources for physicians and health professionals in England and Wales.
Supported by the Royal College of Physicians' National COPD Audit Programme and its partners, this constantly updating resource supports the Department of Health’s aims to improve the quality of services for people with COPD, measuring and reporting the delivery of care as defined by guidance standards.
- BTS and Respiratory Futures session at the RCP Medicine 2019 conference
- The CURE Project launches a new website
- COPD patients in Greater Manchester get the Aardman treatment in new animation
- Take part in asthma research - register for REACH
- More than a medical symptom: the need for holistic care of breathlessness
- Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis Appoints New CEO
- Primary Care Respiratory Academy Fit to Care videos
- Simple breath test could identify millions of people living with lung disease
- NHS staff urge national policy makers to adopt a more ‘radical approach’ to scaling integrated working across NHS – enabling patients with lung disease to be treated closer to home & reducing demand on hospitals
- Dr Nick Hopkinson appointed as new Medical Director at the British Lung Foundation