We are pleased to launch a new forum and programme area which bring together a range of secondary care QI resources for physicians and health professionals in England and Wales.
Supported by the Royal College of Physicians' National COPD Audit Programme and its partners, this constantly updating resource supports the Department of Health’s aims to improve the quality of services for people with COPD, measuring and reporting the delivery of care as defined by guidance standards.
- Simple breath test could identify millions of people living with lung disease
- NHS staff urge national policy makers to adopt a more ‘radical approach’ to scaling integrated working across NHS – enabling patients with lung disease to be treated closer to home & reducing demand on hospitals
- Dr Nick Hopkinson appointed as new Medical Director at the British Lung Foundation
- A new approach to treating tobacco dependence
- New Asthma UK report: 'On the edge: How inequality affects people with asthma'
- Royal Free London's new electronic patient record
- Asthma UK WhatsApp chat service
- Trusts to pilot device that helps detect deteriorating patients
- Respiratory Futures staff changes: with many thanks to Aileen Muir
- Asthma UK and the UK Inhaler Group launch new Inhaler videos