We are pleased to launch a new forum and programme area which bring together a range of secondary care QI resources for physicians and health professionals in England and Wales.
Supported by the Royal College of Physicians' National COPD Audit Programme and its partners, this constantly updating resource supports the Department of Health’s aims to improve the quality of services for people with COPD, measuring and reporting the delivery of care as defined by guidance standards.
- The British Society for Allergy and Clinical Immunology Annual Meeting
- Lord Darzi appointed to improve patient access to innovation in the NHS
- RCP publishes new report on smoking cessation in the NHS
- Online integrated care event from The King's Fund
- Leading healthcare professor Don Berwick says NHS could be world number one if it integrates care
- Revised BTS position statement on driving and OSA
- Stop smoking services should be available to all smokers, says RCGP
- PCRS-UK annual conference
- BTS Guideline for Bronchiectasis in adults: public consultation now open
- Four vacancies open for application at Education for Health