The National Paediatric Asthma Collaborative brings together a group of organisations led by the East of England Strategic Clinical Network (SCN) to facilitate a coordinated approach to implementing improvements in care for children and young people with asthma.
This work is supported by the National Review of Asthma Deaths (NRAD, RCP May 2014) and will be central to delivering widespread high-impact change by improving the commissioning, design and delivery of services for children with asthma and providing an evidence base for the cost and quality benefits of delivering asthma care in line with best practice principles. This coordinated approach builds on work already underway across the country and to ensure all networks have access to the same intelligence and resources and can drive forward this work to improve outcomes for their local communities.
Members of the National Paediatric Asthma Collaborative include:
- NHS England
- East of England Strategic Clinical Network and Respiratory Network
- Healthy London Partnership
- Greater Manchester, Lancashire and South Cumbria Strategic Clinical Network
- South East Coast Strategic Clinical Network
- South West Strategic Clinical Network and Respiratory Network
- Thames Valley Strategic Clinical Network
- Primary Care Respiratory Society UK
- Asthma UK
Consultant in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine at the Evelina London Children’s Hospital and Clinical Lead for Asthma for the East of England Strategic Clinical Network
Children and Young People's Programme Lead
Healthy London Partnership