We are pleased to launch a new forum and programme area which bring together a range of secondary care QI resources for physicians and health professionals in England and Wales.
Supported by the Royal College of Physicians' National COPD Audit Programme and its partners, this constantly updating resource supports the Department of Health’s aims to improve the quality of services for people with COPD, measuring and reporting the delivery of care as defined by guidance standards.
- New website launched: REACH (Register for Asthma Research)
- New resource coming soon to support HCPs working to combine health & social care
- Ask About Asthma Campaign 11th - 24th September 2017
- Health Foundation launches Behavioural Insights Research Programme
- NHSE releases first STP rankings
- 'We're in an air pollution crisis - again' says Prof. Stephen Holgate
- Pulmonary rehab forum launched
- Leeds/Wakefield Respiratory Conference, 21st April 2017
- New secondary care COPD audit discussion forum launched
- RCP Specialty spotlight March 2017 - respiratory medicine