We are pleased to launch a new forum and programme area which bring together a range of secondary care QI resources for physicians and health professionals in England and Wales.
Supported by the Royal College of Physicians' National COPD Audit Programme and its partners, this constantly updating resource supports the Department of Health’s aims to improve the quality of services for people with COPD, measuring and reporting the delivery of care as defined by guidance standards.
- BTS Guideline for Bronchiectasis in adults: public consultation now open
- Four vacancies open for application at Education for Health
- Taskforce for Lung Health: call for evidence
- Applications open for Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis £300k grant to fund major IPF research project
- NIHR PHR Air pollution: outdoor air quality and health - closing date 20 March
- Funding competition - Biomedical Catalyst round 4: late stage award
- BTS launches a QI tool for smoking cessation and new Clinical Advice Service for MDR-TB
- Report published on key differences between BTS/SIGN and NICE asthma guidelines
- NHS RightCare launches COPD pathway
- New BLF report: Out in the cold - lung disease, the hidden driver of NHS winter pressure