We are pleased to launch a new forum and programme area which bring together a range of secondary care QI resources for physicians and health professionals in England and Wales.
Supported by the Royal College of Physicians' National COPD Audit Programme and its partners, this constantly updating resource supports the Department of Health’s aims to improve the quality of services for people with COPD, measuring and reporting the delivery of care as defined by guidance standards.
- Leeds/Wakefield Respiratory Conference, 21st April 2017
- New secondary care COPD audit discussion forum launched
- RCP Specialty spotlight March 2017 - respiratory medicine
- New report on Sustainability and Transformation Plans by The King's Fund
- UK Inhaler Group publishes Inhaler Standards and Competency Document
- New Jargon buster glossary launched
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust and Wessex AHSN's MISSION projects win HSJ innovation award
- Is the ‘blue’ colour convention for inhaled reliever medications important? New paper released
- Updated BTS/SIGN asthma guideline launched
- Diagnostic Spirometry in adults framework launched