We are pleased to launch a new forum and programme area which bring together a range of secondary care QI resources for physicians and health professionals in England and Wales.
Supported by the Royal College of Physicians' National COPD Audit Programme and its partners, this constantly updating resource supports the Department of Health’s aims to improve the quality of services for people with COPD, measuring and reporting the delivery of care as defined by guidance standards.
- New BLF report: Out in the cold - lung disease, the hidden driver of NHS winter pressure
- PHE’s Health Matters focuses on antibiotics
- DVLA update driving regulations for patients with sleep apnoea
- Understanding patient data: data citation
- BTS publishes new guideline for management of non-tuberculous mycobacterial pulmonary disease
- New website launched: REACH (Register for Asthma Research)
- New resource coming soon to support HCPs working to combine health & social care
- Ask About Asthma Campaign 11th - 24th September 2017
- NHSE releases first STP rankings
- 'We're in an air pollution crisis - again' says Prof. Stephen Holgate