Respiratory Futures' pulmonary rehabilitation programme page draws together information, resources and examples of best practice to help PR professionals in their day to day work. These include Standard Operating Procedures, template documentation and patient information, and we have recently added a PR forum in time for National PR Week 2017.
The resources and forum are overseen by the BTS Pulmonary Rehabilitation Quality Improvement Advisory Group. Claire Nolan, a respiratory physiotherapist and member of the group, introduces the PR forum:
"Pulmonary rehabilitation involves professionals from a range of backgrounds but until now there was no one place where those involved with PR could come together to share information.
This new forum has been established by Respiratory Futures to address that gap and provide a dedicated space to share new ideas and best practice, and seek input from peers. We particularly hope that it will prove useful for those involved in the national PR audit at the moment and will continue to be a space where people can share learning and QI ideas once the audit has closed.
Access to the forum is by registration and we hope that you will all sign up and join the conversation on PR Week and a range of other topics."
- Simple breath test could identify millions of people living with lung disease
- NHS staff urge national policy makers to adopt a more ‘radical approach’ to scaling integrated working across NHS – enabling patients with lung disease to be treated closer to home & reducing demand on hospitals
- Dr Nick Hopkinson appointed as new Medical Director at the British Lung Foundation
- A new approach to treating tobacco dependence
- New Asthma UK report: 'On the edge: How inequality affects people with asthma'
- Royal Free London's new electronic patient record
- Asthma UK WhatsApp chat service
- Trusts to pilot device that helps detect deteriorating patients
- Respiratory Futures staff changes: with many thanks to Aileen Muir
- Asthma UK and the UK Inhaler Group launch new Inhaler videos